If I see a position more…a more article…a more nothing about the First Lady s hair, his arms, or what it s bring i think i ll i have a :-fit. GEEZZZEEEE! These people have really life to all! I navigated, googled, and i yahooed don t know how many websites topical legitimate and all appear to have something to say about its appearance. Whatever the headline, the content seems always to get there . And ya ll, I am sorry but, I cannot get into this kind of reports about the First Lady. As India Arie said that I am not my hair and nor is the first lady.
So, now, having concluded that rant, I am very pleased happy delighted and jump up and down to have learned that the first lady is expected to join the president and interview with Steve Kroft over 60 Minutes. Put to the air on Sunday, the 13 september @ 7P (EST/PT), the interview will actually take place tomorrow, Friday, September 11. hmmm…I wonder if it ll wear his hair or decreases, show her child weapons, wear sandals, or perhaps even a pair of shorts
obama michelle watch
|